Schedule of Programs and Activities
Alcoholics Anonymous (Harmony Group):
- Free meetings using a 12-Step Program approach to help individuals recover and resist addiction.
Offered: Monday, Wednesday & Friday at 10:00 AM
- People living in the 14211 or 14215 zip codes who fall within the income guidelines may call or come in to apply for a monthly package of food. Food is distributed according to The Salvation Army and Foodbank of Western NY guidelines and is prepared according to family size.
- Please call (716) 832-2467 to confirm the Food Express times and dates for 2014.
Bible Study and Soldier Preparation Class at Kensington Corps:
- Offered: Thursday at 5:00 PM
Women's Outreach Ministry:
Additional opportunities to worship with Majors Paul and Barbara Mason:
- Bible Study at the Adult Rehabilitation Center, 1080 Military Road, Kenmore: Wednesday at 5:15 PM
- Worship Service at the Adult Rehabilitation Center: Wednesday at 6:30 PM
Please call (716) 832-2467 to learn more about our programs or activities!