Schedule of Programs and Activities
- Women's Ministries: Come join us every Friday at 7:30 PM for health conferences, bible studies, cooking, sewing, and much more!
- Men's Ministries: Come join us every Friday at 7:30 PM for bible studies, hunting, fishing and much more!
- Boy Scouts: Run by the Boy Scouts of America, this is a group for boys, ages 6-12, to prepare them to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Scout Law. Scouts meet every Tuesday at 6:00pm.
Sacred Dance Ministries
- The sacred dance ministry has been with The Salvation Army Buffalo Temple Corps for 8 years and was one of the first ministries developed at the Corps. The group is composed of children and adults. We invite anyone that wants to honor God by this ministry to participate! Practices are held Thursdays at 6:30pm. Come and rejoice in the Lord!
- A.G.A.F.E. is a support group for families and friends who are suffering from any illness or are awaiting an organ transplant.
- We provide group support to bring family and friends comfort, love, peace, strength, & hope in a Christian environment. We get together every second Friday of the month at 7:00 PM.
- Proclaiming blessing to the Nations from Buffalo, New York. Bringing the word of God to the World. We hope that during your visit to our site you rejoice and enjoy the music and the messages 24/7 at http://www.adonaiinternetradio.org/
For more information, please contact Captain Francisco Rivera at
(716) 886-5772 or by email at Francisco.Rivera@use.salvationarmy.org